Disclaimer- Terms & Conditions
All information displayed, transmitted or carried on www.abstractclasses.in is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not, under any circumstances, modify, publish, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content on this web site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Reselling the Abstract Classes product without its proper consent is prohibited and unauthorized. Any such activity will be considered as the violation of copyright act and legal action shall be taken.
- Unauthorized use of this website by you may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Abstract Classes’s prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subjected to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.