Table of Contents
Important Dates Associated with IIT JAM 2018
When we schedule our learning activities as per the notified time table we can also prepare our deadlines or rather our small to be achievable learning targets which will help us create a better understanding of the subject itself but also supercharge our confidence level to crack the target.To begin the journey you can link your learning path with the clearly defined IIT JAM 2018 Time table for Important Dates and Notifications.
Check out the IIT JAM Important Dates and begin with the end in mind
Exam Date: 11th Feb 2018
Online Registration Date: 5th September 2017
Closing Date for Registration: 10th October 2017
What’s New with JAM 2018?
- IIT Bombay conducts the IIT JAM 2018 Exam.
- JAM 2018 Examination will be conducted online only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the 7 test papers.
- All the seven test papers of JAM 2018 will be of fully objective type with three different patterns of questions, namely –
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Multiple Select Question (MSQ)
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
- All candidates have to apply online.
- No hard copies of any documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. If the payment is by e-challan then the scanned copy on the JOAPS site by logging into your application account. The documents are to be uploaded to the online application website.
- No hard copy of JAM 2018 Score card will be sent to the JAM 2018 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2018 website.
- No additional requirements, like suitability test or interview, are needed for the programs for which admission process is through JAM.
- Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to short list the candidates for final selection.
How to use Virtual Calculator for IIT JAM Exam?
To perform the mathematical calculations with ease during the IIT JAM Exam, JAM Authorities have introduced the use of Virtual Calculator.
With the help of the Virtual Calculator complex, numerical questions can be solved quickly. A JAM Aspirant must be well versed with the various functionalities and shortcuts associated with, for making fast calculations and reaching the final solution.
Some Important Links of Our Websites
- What is TIFR
- How to Study TIFR Maths?
- Reference Book For TIFR Maths
- Why IIT JAM Maths
- How To Study Jam Maths
- What’s New with JAM 2018 ?
- Suggested Books For IIt Jam Maths