No products in the cart.
Registration & Security
- Registration and membership is open to all students/users.
- Each User shall only register once.
- The User shall register online to become a User of Abstract Classes.
- By registering with Abstract Classes, the User accepts that most communications with Abstract Classes and its Members will take place electronically.
- It is the User’s responsibility to make sure that she/he has sufficient access to Internet to participate to the activities at the desired extent.
- Abstract Classes screens registration applications and reserves itself the right to reject a registration without stating the reasons.
- Abstract Classes has access to a notification preferences page where they can define their preferences for the notifications sent to them by email.
- Upon registration, Members are required to supply their name, email address, mail address, areas of interest and a password.
- It is expressly forbidden to place accounts at the disposal of third parties and to disclose access details to third parties.
- Abstract Classes reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue individual services and/or sections of the User’s Area, or all of them, at any time and without prior notice, in whole or in part. Abstract Classes reserves the further right to limit or deny access to individual or all services, without prior notice at any time.